- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 25 - His 559
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. This protein contains a furin-like convertase cleavage site, 355-RQYR-358, and will be partially processed into N and C-terminal fragment with calculated MW of 38.1 kDa and 24.6 kDa respectively
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38.1 kDa and 24.6 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPC3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GPC3,OCI5,Glypican-3,GTR2-2,MXR7,DGSX,SDYS ,SGB,SGBS,SGBS1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004475.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2719
- Glypican-3 (GPC3) is also known as Intestinal protein OCI-5, GTR2-2, MXR7, which belongs to the glypican family. Glypican 3 / GPC-3 is highly expressed in lung, liver and kidney. Glypican-3 inhibits the dipeptidyl peptidase activity of DPP4. Glypican-3 may be involved in the suppression/modulation of growth in the predominantly mesodermal tissues and organs, and also may play a role in the modulation of IGF2 interactions with its receptor and thereby modulate its function.
- 1: Davoodi J., et al., 2007, Proteomics 7:2300-2310.
- 2: Veugelers M., et al., 2000, Hum. Mol. Genet. 9:1321-1328.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-400
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin