- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SVEIENPETSDQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 18kDa band observed in Human Liver lysates (calculated MW of 16.4kDa according to NP_002090.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Kidney shows bright staining of erythrocytes. Recommended concentration: 2-4ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GYPA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GYPA, glycophorin A (includes MN blood group), HGNC:4702, GPA, GPErik, GPSAT, HGpMiV, HGpMiX, HGpMiXI, HGpSta(C), MN, MNS, Mi.V glycoprotein (24 AA), erythroid-lineage-specific membrane sialoglycoprotein, glycophorin A, glycophorin A, GPA, glycophorin Erik, glycophorin MiI, glycophorin MiV, glycophorin MiX, glycophorin SAT, glycophorin Sta type C, recombinant MiDR, recombinant glycophorin A-B Miltenberger-DR, CD235a, GpMiIII, HGpMiIII, glycophorin A (MN blood group), glycophorin MiIII
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002090.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 75813628
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2993
- 1: Tolia NH, Enemark EJ, Sim BK, Joshua-Tor L. Structural Basis for the EBA-175 Erythrocyte Invasion Pathway of the Malaria Parasite Plasmodium falciparum. Cell. 2005 Jul 29;122(2):183-93.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-067
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin