- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu 22 - Ile 235
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24.7 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GPA33
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GPA33, A33
- Protein Accession Number: NP_067623.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10223
- Glycoprotein A33 (GPA33) is also known as Cell surface A33 antigen, is a single-pass type I membrane protein which is expressed in normal gastrointestinal epithelium and in 95% of colon cancers. GPA33 The predicted mature protein has a 213-amino acid extracellular region, a single transmembrane domain, and a 62-amino acid intracellular tail. The sequence of the extracellular region contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain and 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain characteristic of the CD2 subgroup of the immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily, which contains. GPA33 may play a role in cell-cell recognition and signaling.
- 1: Heath JK., et al., 1997, Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94 (2): 469–74.
- 2: Ritter G., et al., 1997, Biochem Biophys Res Commun 236 (3): 682–6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-364
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.