- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-335 of human GLRX3 (NP_001186797.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IP: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Raji
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: MCF-7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: A-431
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HeLa
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 37kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GLRX3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GLRX3, FLJ11864, GLRX4, GRX3, GRX4, PICOT, TXNL2, TXNL3, bA500G10.4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10539
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the glutaredoxin family. Glutaredoxins are oxidoreductase enzymes that reduce a variety of substrates using glutathione as a cofactor. The encoded protein binds to and modulates the function of protein kinase C theta. The encoded protein may also inhibit apoptosis and play a role in cellular growth, and the expression of this gene may be a marker for cancer. Pseudogenes of this gene are located on the short arm of chromosomes 6 and 9. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been observed for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-926
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin