- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GLK antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 423-453 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GLK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 101 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAP4K3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase kinase 3, Germinal center kinase-related protein kinase, GLK, MAPK/ERK kinase kinase kinase 3, MEK kinase kinase 3, MEKKK 3, MAP4K3, RAB8IPL1
- Protein Accession Number: Q8IVH8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 29427817
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8491
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GLK is a member of the Ste20 family of serine/threonine protein kinases. The protein belongs to the subfamily that consists of members, such as germinal center kinase (GCK), that are characterized by an N-terminal catalytic domain and C-terminal regulatory domain. The kinase activity of the encoded protein can be stimulated by UV radiation and tumor necrosis factor-alpha. The protein specifically activates the c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) signaling pathway. Evidence suggests that it functions upstream of mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 1 (MEKK1). This gene previously was referred to as RAB8-interacting protein-like 1 (RAB8IPL1), but it has been renamed mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase kinase 3 (MAP4K3).
- 1: Diener, K., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 94(18):9687-9692 (1997).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-333
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin