- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: GLIPR1L2 antibody was raised against an 15 amino acid peptide near the center of human GLIPR1L2.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 120 - 170 of GLIPR1L2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GLIPR1L2 antibody can be used for detection of GLIPR1L2 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/ml. Antibody can also be used for Immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: GLIPR1L2 antibody is human specific. At least two isoforms of GLIPR1L2 are known to exist; this antibody will detect both isoforms. This antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other GLIPR or GLIPR-like proteins.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1313 - Human Testis Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 11-701 - Human Testis Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 28, 31, 38 kDa
Observed: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: GLIPR1L2 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: GLIPR1L2 antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: GLIPR1L2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GLIPR1L2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GLIPR1L2 Antibody: GLIPR1-like protein 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001257325
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 394025727
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 144321
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The GLIPR1-like 2 protein (GLIPR1L2) gene is part of a p53 target gene cluster that includes the related proteins GLIPR1 and GLIPR1L2 (2). GLIPR1L2 is similar to both the pathogenesis-related protein (PR) superfamily and the cysteine-rich secretory protein (CRISP) family (1). GLIPR1 is a tumor suppressor whose expression is regulated by p53 (3). Deletions of the GLIPR1/GLIPR1L1/GLIPR1L2 gene cluster have been observed in some multiple myeloma samples, suggesting that these proteins may also be involved in the pathogenesis of multiple myeloma (4).
- 1: Ren C, Ren CH, Li L, et al. Identification and characterization of RTVP1/GLIPR1-like genes, a novel p53 target gene cluster. Genomics 2006; 88:163-72.
- 2: Murphy EV, Zhang Y, Zhu W, et al. The human glioma pathogenesis-related protein is structurally related to pathogenesis-related proteins and its gene is expressed specifically in brain tumors. Gene 1995; 159:131-5.
- 3: Ren C, Li L, Yang G, et al. RTVP-1, a tumor suppressor inactivated by methylation in prostate cancer. Cancer Res. 2004; 64:969-76.
- 4: Tam M, Lin P, Hu P, et al. Examining hedgehog pathway genes GLI3, SHH, and PTCH1 and the p53 target GLIPR1/GLIPR1L1/GLIPR1L2 gene cluster using fluorescence in situ hibridization uncovers GLIPR1/GLIPR1L1/GLIPR1L2 deletion in 9% of patients with multiple myeloma. J. Assoc. Genet. Technol. 2010; 36:111-4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7639
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin