- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acids near the center of human GLIPR1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: The peptide is used for blocking the activity of GLIPR1 antibody (catalog number 7623). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37°C.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store GLIPR1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GLIPR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GLIPR, RTVP1, CRISP7, GLIPR, Glioma pathogenesis-related protein 1, Protein RTVP-1, GliPR 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006842
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 110825980
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11010
- 1: Murphy EV, Zhang Y, Zhu W, et al. The human glioma pathogenesis-related protein is structurally related to pathogenesis-related proteins and its gene is expressed specifically in brain tumors. Gene 1995; 159:131-5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7623P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.