- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bat, Bovine, Chimpanzee, Dog, Gibbon, Gorilla, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Orangutan, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Internal domain of human.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: GLG1 Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 15 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GLG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GLG1, CFR1, E-selectin ligand 1, Golgi apparatus protein 1, Golgi glycoprotein 1, ESL1, MG-160, CFR-1, ESL-1, Golgi sialoglycoprotein MG-160, MG160
- Protein Accession Number: Q92896
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 218512060
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2734
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GLG1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 71-205
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.