- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat, Hamster, Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: This GLG1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1152-1179 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GLG1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 135 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GLG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Golgi apparatus protein 1, CFR-1, Cysteine-rich fibroblast growth factor receptor, E-selectin ligand 1, ESL-1, Golgi sialoglycoprotein MG-160, GLG1, CFR1, ESL1, MG160
- Protein Accession Number: Q92896
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 218512060
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2734
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: Dastani, Z., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 18(3):342-347(2010)
- 2: Kibriya, M.G., et al. Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 114(3):463-477(2009)
- 3: Antoine, M., et al. Oncol. Rep. 21(2):357-362(2009)
- 4: Ahn, J., et al. J. Cell. Sci. 118 (PT 8), 1725-1731 (2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 64-142
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin