- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 99-197 of human GJD2 (NP_065711.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:200 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HL-60
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: SH-SY5Y
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse pancreas
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse eye
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 37kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GJD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GJD2, CX36, GJA9, MGC138315, MGC138319
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57369
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the connexin protein family. Connexins are gap junction proteins which are arranged in groups of 6 around a central pore to form a connexon, a component of the gap junction intercellular channel. The channels formed by this protein allow cationic molecule exchange between human beta cells and may function in the regulation of insulin secretion.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-847
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.