- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic Peptide of human GJB6
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 30kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GJB6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CX30, gap junction protein, beta 6 (connexin 30), beta 6, ectodermal dysplasia 2, hidrotic (Clouston syndrome), connexin 30, OTTHUMP00000176872, OTTHUMP00000176871, OTTHUMP00000176870, OTTHUMP00000018096, HED, EDH, ED2, DFNA3, CX30, 30 kDa, GJB6, HED2, ECTD2, DFNA3B, DFNB1B
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10804
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Gap junctions allow the transport of ions and metabolites between the cytoplasm of adjacent cells. They are formed by two hemichannels, made up of six connexin proteins assembled in groups. Each connexin protein has four transmembrane segments, two extracellular loops, a cytoplasmic loop formed between the two inner transmembrane segments, and the N- and C-terminus both being in the cytoplasm. The specificity of the gap junction is determined by which connexin proteins comprise the hemichannel. In the past, connexin protein names were based on their molecular weight, however the new nomenclature uses sequential numbers based on which form (alpha or beta) of the gap junction is present. This gene encodes one of the connexin proteins. Mutations in this gene have been found in some forms of deafness and in some families with hidrotic ectodermal dysplasia.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-864
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin