- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 50 - Ser 177
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the N-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 20.5 kDa. The protein migrates as 23 kDa and 26 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 20.5 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNFSF18,AITRL,TL6,hGITRL,GITR Ligand
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 18 (TNFSF18) is also known as Glucocorticoid - induced TNF-related ligand (GITRL or GITR Ligand), Activation - inducible TNF - related ligand (AITRL), which belongs to the tumor necrosis factor family. TNFSF18 is expressed at high levels in the small intestine, ovary, testis, kidney and endothelial cells. TNFSF18 / GITRL is up-regulated after stimulation by bacterial lipopolysaccharides (LPS). TNFSF18 Can function as costimulator and lower the threshold for T-cell activation and T-cell proliferation. TNFSF18 / GITR Ligand is important for interactions between activated T-lymphocytes and endothelial cells. TNFSF18 also mediates activation of NF-kappa-B.
- 1: Tuyaerts S., et al., 2007, J. Leukoc. Biol. 82:93-105.
- 2: Chattopadhyay K., et al., 2007, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 104:19452-19457.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-399
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin