- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human GINS2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GINS2 antibody can be used for detection of GINS2 by ELISA at 1:312500. GINS2 antibody can be used for detection of GINS2 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10413 - Fetal Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store GINS2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GINS2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GINS2, HSPC037, PSF2, Pfs2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057179
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7706367
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51659
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The yeast heterotetrameric GINS complex is made up of Sld5, Psf1, Psf2, and Psf3. The formation of this complex is essential for the initiation of DNA replication in yeast and Xenopus egg extracts.The yeast heterotetrameric GINS complex is made up of Sld5 (GINS4; MIM 610611), Psf1 (GINS1; MIM 610608), Psf2, and Psf3 (GINS3; MIM 610610). The formation of this complex is essential for the initiation of DNA replication in yeast and Xenopus egg extracts (Ueno et al., 2005 [PubMed 16287864]). See GINS1 for additional information about the GINS complex.
- 1: Matsuoka, S., (2007) Science 316 (5828), 1160-1166.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-114
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin