- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 190-270 of human GIMAP5 (NP_060854.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse kidney
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Rat spleen
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 34kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GIMAP5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HIMAP3, IAN-5, IAN4, IAN4L1, IAN5, IMAP3, IROD, GTPase IMAP family member 5, immune associated nucleotide 4 like 1, immune-associated nucleotide-binding protein 5, immunity associated protein 3, immunity-associated nucleotide 5 protein, inhibitor of radiation- and OA-induced apoptosis, Irod/Ian5
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55340
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein belonging to the GTP-binding superfamily and to the immuno-associated nucleotide (IAN) subfamily of nucleotide-binding proteins. In humans, the IAN subfamily genes are located in a cluster at 7q36.1. This gene encodes an antiapoptotic protein that functions in T-cell survival. Polymorphisms in this gene are associated with systemic lupus erythematosus. Read-through transcription exists between this gene and the neighboring upstream GIMAP1 (GTPase, IMAP family member 1) gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-703
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.