- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This GIGYF1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 666-694 amino acids from the Central region of human GIGYF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 115 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GIGYF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PERQ amino acid-rich with GYF domain-containing protein 1, GRB10-interacting GYF protein 1, GIGYF1, CDS2, PERQ1
- Protein Accession Number: O75420
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64599
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- May act cooperatively with GRB10 to regulate tyrosine kinase receptor signaling. May increase IGF1 receptor phosphorylation under IGF1 stimulation as well as phosphorylation of IRS1 and SHC1 (By similarity).
- 1: Szafranski, K., et al. Genome Biol.(8), R154 (2007) :
- 2: Beausoleil, S.A., et al. Nat. Biotechnol. 24(10):1285-1292(2006)
- 3: Giovannone, B., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(34):31564-31573(2003)
- 4: Wilson, M.D., et al. Nucleic Acids Res. 29(6):1352-1365(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-732
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.