- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified human growth hormone.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: GH1 / Growth Hormone Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: 10mM PBS/1% BSA buffer pH 7.4 with 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GH1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GH1, Growth hormone, GH, GHN, IGHD1B, GH-N, Pituitary growth hormone, Growth hormone 1, HGH-N, Somatotropin
- Protein Accession Number: P01241
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 134703
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2688
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GH1 / Growth Hormone Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-975
- Size: 0.25 mL
- List Price: $550.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.