- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human GGTLA4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GGTLA4 antibody can be used for detection of GGTLA4 by ELISA at 1:312500. GGTLA4 antibody can be used for detection of GGTLA4 by western blot at 5.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10408 - Fetal Kidney Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa, 61 kDa, 61 kDa, 61 kDa, 61 kDa, 24 kDa, 24 kDa, 27 kDa, 24 kDa, 27 kDa, 24 kDa, 62 kDa, 62 kDa, 62 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store GGTLA4 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GGTLC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GGTLA4, RP5-831C21.2, MGC50550, dJ831C21.2, GGTL6, GGTLA3, GGTLA4, dJ831C21.1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_563577
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18373328
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 92086
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase is a membrane-bound protein that is important in the metabolism of glutathione. The protein is similar in sequence to several members of the gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase family.Gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase is a membrane-bound protein that is important in the metabolism of glutathione. The protein encoded by this gene is similar in sequence to several members of the gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase family. Three transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene.
- 1: Luong, A., (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275 (34), 26458-26466.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-608
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.