- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This GGTLA1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 130-156 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GGTLA1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 62 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GGT5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Gamma-glutamyltransferase 5, GGT 5, Gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase-related enzyme, GGT-rel, Gamma-glutamyltransferase-like activity 1, Gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase 5, Glutathione hydrolase 5, Leukotriene-C4 hydrolase, Gamma-glutamyltransferase 5 heavy chain, Gamma-glutamyltransferase 5 light chain, GGT5, GGTLA1
- Protein Accession Number: P36269
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116242493
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2687
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase enzymes. This enzyme consists of a heavy and a light chain, and is able to hydrolyze the gamma-glutamyl moiety of glutathione. It converts leukotriene C4 to leukotriene D4, however, it doesn't convert synthetic substrates that are commonly used to assay gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase.
- 1: Heisterkamp,N., Hum. Genet. 123 (4), 321-332 (2008)
- 2: Enoiu,M., Free Radic. Biol. Med. 29 (9), 825-833 (2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-877
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.