- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the center of human GFR alpha 1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: GFR alpha 1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of GFR alpha 1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store GFR alpha 1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GFRA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GDNFR, RET1L, RETL1, TRNR1, GDNFRA, GFR-ALPHA-1, GDNF family receptor alpha-1, RET ligand 1, GDNF receptor alpha-1
- Protein Accession Number: P56159
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20141405
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2674
- 1: Jing S; Wen D; Yu Y; Holst PL ; Luo Y; Fang M; Tamir R; Antonio L; Hu Z; Cupples R; Louis JC; Hu S; Altrock BW; Fox GM. GDNF-induced activation of the Ret protein tyrosien kinase is mediated by GDNFR-alpha, a novel receptor for GDNF. Cell, 1996;85:1113-24.
- 2: Cohen GM. Caspases: the executioners of apoptosis. Biochem J 1997;326:1-16 (RD1299)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 1133P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin