- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- IMMUNOGEN: Humanized / IL1B [Homo sapiens]
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- PURIFICATION: >95%
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2-kappa
- BUFFER: PBS buffer pH7.5
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Store at 2 to 8 °C for 1-2 weeks. Store at -20 °C for 12 months. Store at -80 °C for long term storage.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: XOMA 052, IL1B, IL1B
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Gevokizumab has been used in trials studying the treatment of Acne Vulgaris,Osteoarthritis, Behcet's Uveitis,Pyoderma Gangrenosum, and Behcet's Disease Uveitis,among others. Gevokizumab acts as a modulator of cytokine imbalance in IL-1 mediated disease states.It has a very high binding affinity of 300fM and blocks the activation of IL-1 receptors.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-129
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.