- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QKEPHQYSHRNRH
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:In transfected HEK293 transiently expressing Human recombinant GEM bands of approx. 35+45kDa are observed. These bands are not observed in the transfected HEK293 with empty vector and the antibody does not cross-react to related protein such as Rem, Rem2L or Rad. Data provided by Prof. R Andres, Univ. Kentucky, USA. A similar banding pattern we observed in Human Spleen. The calculated molecular size is 33.9kDa according to NP_005252.1. Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_005252.1, NP_859053.1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - 293 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GEM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GEM, GTP binding protein overexpressed in skeletal muscle, KIR, MGC26294, GTP-binding mitogen-induced T-cell protein, GTP-binding protein GEM, GTP-binding protein overexpressed in skeletal muscle, OTTHUMP00000226600, OTTHUMP00000226601, RAS-like protein KIR, kinase-inducible Ras-like protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005252.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4885263
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2669
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-052
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.