- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 305-445
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GDI2 antibody can be used for the detection of GDI2 (C-141) by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50.7 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: GDI2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GDI2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RABGDIB, Rab GDP dissociation inhibitor beta, Guanosine diphosphate dissociation inhibitor 2, Rab GDI beta, RABGDIB, HEL-S-46e, GDI2 (C141)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001485.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6598323
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2665
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GDP dissociation inhibitor 2; rab GDP-dissociation inhibitor, β. GDP dissociation inhibitors are proteins that regulate the GDP-GTP exchange reaction of members of the rab family, small GTP-binding proteins of the ras superfamily, that are involved in vesicular trafficking of molecules between cellular organelles. GDIs slow the rate of dissociation of GDP from rab proteins and release GDP from membrane-bound rabs. GDI2 is ubiquitously expressed. The GDI2 gene contains many repetitive elements indicating that it may be prone to inversion/deletion rearrangements.
- 1: Weitzdoerfer,R., Stolzlechner,D., Dierssen,M., Ferreres,J., Fountoulakis,M. and Lubec,G. Reduction of nucleoside diphosphate kinase B, Rab GDP-dissociation inhibitor beta and histidine triad nucleotide-binding protein in fetal Down syndrome brain. J. Neural Transm. Suppl. 61, 347-359 (2001).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7220
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin