- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QKTDTGVSLQTYDD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:2000.Western Blot:Approx 30-35 kDa band observed in Human Testis lysates (calculated MW of 34.1kDa according to NP_004855.2). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3µg/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature. Negative Control: Human Skin lysate. In transfected HEK293 transiently expressing GDF15 a band of approx. 35 kDa is observed. This band is not observed in the non-transfected HEK293. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on Mouse for this particular batch. IHC: Paraffin embedded Human Prostate and Placenta. Recommended concentration: 5µg/ml. Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1312 - Human Prostate Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GDF15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GDF15, PDF, MIC1, PLAB, MIC-1, NAG-1, PTGFB, GDF-15, growth differentiation factor 15, PTGF-beta, prostate differentiation factor, NSAID (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug)-activated protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004855.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4758936
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9518
- 1: Wollmann W, Goodman ML, Bhat-Nakshatri P, Kishimoto H, Goulet RJ Jr, Meharotra S, Morimiya A, Badve S, Nakshatri H. The macrophage inhibitory cytokine integrates AKT/PKB and MAP kinase signaling pathways in breast cancer cells. Carcinogenesis. 2005 Jan 27;
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-663
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin