- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: SAGAGSHCQK TSLRVNFEDI GWDSWIIAPK EYEAYECKGG CFFPLADDVT PTKHAIVQTL VHLKFPTKVG KACCVPTKLS PISVLYKDDM GVPTLKYHYE GMSVAECGCR
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per ug (1EU/μg).
- PURITY: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized GDF-2 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted GDF-2 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing GDF-2 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GDF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BMP9, HHT5, BMP-9, BMP9, Bone morphogenetic protein 9, GDF-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057288.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7705308
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2658
- GDF-2 belongs to the TGF-B cytokine family whose members play an important role during prenatal development and postnatal growth, remodeling and maintenance of a variety of tissues and organs. GDF-2 is expressed mainly in nonparenchymal cells of the liver, but is also found in other various cells and tissues. GDF-2 can signal through the ALK1 receptor and has been implicated in a number of physiologic events. These include regulation of the hepatic reticuloendothelial system, glucose homeostasis, and iron homeostasis, as well as the inhibition of angiogenesis. Recombinant human GDF-2 is a 24.1 kDa disulfide linked homodimeric protein consisting of two 110 amino acid polypeptide chains.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-517
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin