- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-101
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NDRG1 protein antibody can be used for the detection of NDRG1 protein by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 11.4 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: GC4 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NDRG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CAP43, DRG1, RTP, Protein NDRG1, Differentiation-related gene 1 protein, DRG-1, GC4, NDR1, NMSL, TDD5, CAP43, CMT4D, HMSNL, RIT42, TARG1, PROXY1, NDRG1 protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006087.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5174657
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10397
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This protein is a member of the N-myc downregulated gene family which belongs to the α/β hydrolase superfamily. It is a cytoplasmic protein involved in stress responses, hormone responses, cell growth, and differentiation. Mutation in the gene has been reported to be causative for hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy-Lom.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-8007
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin