- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Pig, Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This GC antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 337-365 amino acids from the Central region of human GC.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GBA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glucosylceramidase, Acid beta-glucosidase, Alglucerase, Beta-glucocerebrosidase, Beta-GC, D-glucosyl-N-acylsphingosine glucohydrolase, Imiglucerase, GBA, GC, GLUC
- Protein Accession Number: P04062
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55584151
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2629
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GC is a protein that cleaves the beta-glucosidic linkage of glycosylceramide, an intermediate in glycolipid metabolism.
- 1: Jamrozik,Z., et.al., J. Neurol. 257 (3), 459-460 (2010)
- 2: Mao,X.Y., et.al., Neurosci. Lett. 469 (2), 256-259 (2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-709
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin