- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-85 of human GBF1 (NP_004184.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse heart
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 260kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GBF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ARF1GEF, Golgi-specific brefeldin A-resistance guanine nucleotide exchange factor 1, BFA-resistant GEF 1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8729
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the Sec7 domain family. The encoded protein is a guanine nucleotide exchange factor that regulates the recruitment of proteins to membranes by mediating GDP to GTP exchange. The encoded protein is localized to the Golgi apparatus and plays a role in vesicular trafficking by activating ADP ribosylation factor 1. The encoded protein has also been identified as an important host factor for viral replication. Multiple transcript variants have been observed for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-604
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.