- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This GAS2L1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 618-646 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GAS2L1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 73 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GAS2L1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GAS2-like protein 1, GAS2-related protein on chromosome 22, Growth arrest-specific protein 2-like 1, GAS2L1, GAR22
- Protein Accession Number: Q99501
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 73915341
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10634
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene, a member of the GAS2family, is similar in sequence to the mouse protein Gas2, anactin-associated protein expressed at high levels ingrowth-arrested cells. Expression of the mouse Gas2 gene isnegatively regulated by serum and growth factors. Three transcriptvariants encoding two different isoforms have been found for thisgene.
- 1: Saito, A., et al. Psychiatry Res (2010) In press :
- 2: Gamper, I., et al. Exp. Hematol. 37(5):539-548(2009)
- 3: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 4: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-100
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.