- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Primate, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant protein fragment from C-terminal GAPDH was used as the immunogen.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Provided assay concentrations are suggestions only, GAPDH antibody titration may be required for optimal results.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Affinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at -20°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GAPDH
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GAPDH Antibody: Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, G3PDH, GAPD
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2597
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Due to its ubiquitous presence in mammalian cells, GAPDH is often used a loading control protein in western blot. GAPDH antibody is used to control for/demonstrate equivalent protein loading in different gel lanes, typically transfected vs mock or non transfected cell lysate.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-017
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin