- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-260 of human GANAB (NP_001265123.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Raji
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 112kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GANAB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GANAB, G2AN, Glucosidase, alpha, Glucosidase, alpha neutral AB, Neutral alpha-glucosidase AB, Alpha-glucosidase 2, Glucosidase II subunit alpha, GLUII, KIAA0088, Neutral AB
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23193
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes the alpha subunit of glucosidase II and a member of the glycosyl hydrolase 31 family of proteins. The heterodimeric enzyme glucosidase II plays a role in protein folding and quality control by cleaving glucose residues from immature glycoproteins in the endoplasmic reticulum. Expression of the encoded protein is elevated in lung tumor tissue and in response to UV irradiation. Mutations in this gene cause autosomal-dominant polycystic kidney and liver disease.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-233
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.