- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human GALNTL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GALNTL1 antibody can be used for detection of GALNTL1 by ELISA at 1:62500. GALNTL1 antibody can be used for detection of GALNTL1 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 721_B Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 63 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store GALNTL1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GALNT16
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GALNTL1, GALNT16, KIAA1130, MGC141855, GALNTL1, GALNACT16, GalNAc-T16
- Protein Accession Number: NP_065743
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 270265820
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57452
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GALNTL1 belongs to the glycosyltransferase 2 family, GalNAc-T subfamily. It contains 1 ricin B-type lectin domain. GALNTL1 may catalyze the initial reaction in O-linked oligosaccharide biosynthesis, the transfer of an N-acetyl-D-galactosamine residue to a serine or threonine residue on the protein receptor.
- 1: Gerhard, D.S., Genome Res. 14 (10B), 2121-2127 (2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-417
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.