- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human GALNT13.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GALNT13 antibody can be used for detection of GALNT13 by ELISA at 1:1562500. GALNT13 antibody can be used for detection of GALNT13 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 64 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store GALNT13 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GALNT13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GALNT13, FLJ16031, FLJ41157, GalNAc-T13, H_NH0187G20.1, KIAA1918, MGC119459, MGC119461, WUGSC:H_NH0187G20.1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_443149
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 145309313
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 114805
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The GALNT13 protein is a member of the UDP-N-acetyl-alpha-D-galactosamine:polypeptide N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase (GalNAcT; EC 184.108.40.206) family, which initiate O-linked glycosylation of mucins by the initial transfer of N-acetylgalactosamine (GalNAc) with an alpha-linkage to a serine or threonine residue.The GALNT13 protein is a member of the UDP-N-acetyl-alpha-D-galactosamine:polypeptide N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase (GalNAcT; EC 220.127.116.11) family, which initiate O-linked glycosylation of mucins (see MUC3A, MIM 158371) by the initial transfer of N-acetylgalactosamine (GalNAc) with an alpha-linkage to a serine or threonine residue.
- 1: Hillier, L.W., (2005) Nature 434 (7034), 724-731.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-493
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin