- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: 2-132
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Gag polyprotein antibody can be used for the detection of Gag polyprotein by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 55.7 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Gag polyprotein antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Gag polyprotein, Pr55Gag, MA
- Protein Accession Number: AAK08483.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12831136
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: p6 plays a role in budding of the assembled particle by interacting with TSG101 (By similarity).
SUBUNIT: Matrix protein p17 is a trimer. Interacts with gp120. p6 interacts with human TSG101.
PTM: Specific enzymatic cleavages by the viral protease yield mature proteins. The polyprotein is cleaved during and after budding, this process is termed maturation (By similarity).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-8151
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $565.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.