- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This GADD45A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 133-165 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GADD45A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 18 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GADD45A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Growth arrest and DNA damage-inducible protein GADD45 alpha, DNA damage-inducible transcript 1 protein, DDIT-1, GADD45A, DDIT1, GADD45
- Protein Accession Number: P24522
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 120751
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1647
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GADD45A responds to environmental stresses by mediating activation of the p38/JNK pathway via MTK1/MEKK4 kinase. The GADD45A gene is a member of a group of genes whose transcript levels are increased following stressful growth arrest conditions and treatment with DNA-damaging agents. The DNA damage-induced transcription of this gene is mediated by both p53-dependent and -independent mechanisms.
- 1: Li,L.S., J. Biol. Chem. 283 (31), 21394-21403 (2008)
- 2: Al-Romaih,K., Neoplasia 10 (5), 471-480 (2008)
- 3: Zhu,Q.S., Cancer Res. 68 (8), 2895-2903 (2008)
- 4: Kearsey,J.M., Oncogene 11 (9), 1675-1683 (1995)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-503
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin