- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-AAALDLSGRRG
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 75kDa band observed in lysates of cell line HepG2 (calculated MW of 73.4kDa according to NP_055145.2). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature. Negative Control: KLY (Kelly Human neuroblastoma) cell lysate.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Liver shows cytoplasmic staining consistent with ER in the hepatocytes. Recommended concentration: 2-4ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the nuclei of HeLa and HepG2 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HepG2 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPP1R15A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PPP1R15A, GADD34, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 15A, growth arrest and DNA-damage-inducible 34, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 15A
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055145.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 9790903
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23645
- 1: Kojima E, Takeuchi A, Haneda M, Yagi A, Hasegawa T, Yamaki K, Takeda K, Akira S, Shimokata K, Isobe K. The function of GADD34 is a recovery from a shutoff of protein synthesis induced by ER stress: elucidation by GADD34-deficient mice. FASEB J. 2003 Aug;17(11):1573-5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-649
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin