- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GABRR2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 37-65 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GABRR2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GABRR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Gamma-aminobutyric acid receptor subunit rho-2, GABA(A) receptor subunit rho-2, GABA(C) receptor, GABRR2
- Protein Accession Number: P28476
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 410516956
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2570
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GABA is the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in themammalian brain where it acts at GABA receptors, which areligand-gated chloride channels. The protein encoded by this gene isa member of the rho subunit family and is a component of the GABAreceptor complex.
- 1: Green, E.K., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.Neuropsychiatr. Genet. 153B (7), 1347-1349 (2010) :
- 2: Pinheiro, A.P., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.Neuropsychiatr. Genet. 153B (5), 1070-1080 (2010) :
- 3: Xuei, X., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.Neuropsychiatr. Genet. 153B (2), 418-427 (2010) :
- 4: Pattaro, C., et al. BMC Med. Genet. 11, 41 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-013
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin