- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human GABARAPL2.
- SPECIES: human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: The peptide is used for blocking the activity of GABARAPL2 Antibody (catalog number 7895). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37°C.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store GABARAPL2 Peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GABARAPL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATG8, GEF2, ATG8C, GEF-2, GATE16, GATE-16, FLC3A, Gamma-aminobutyric acid receptor-associated protein-like 2, Ganglioside expression factor 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_009216
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6005768
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11345
- 1: Cherubini E, Gaiarsa JL, and Ben-Ari Y. GABA: an excitatory transmitter in early postnatal life. Trends Neurosci.1991; 14:515-19.
- 2: Dirkx R Jr, Thomas A, Li L, et al. Targeting of the 67 kDa isoform of glutamic acid decarboxylase to intracellular organelles is mediated by its interaction with the NH2-terminal region of the 65 kDa isoform of glutamic acid decarboxylase. J. Biol. Chem. 1995; 270:2241-6.
- 3: Sagiv Y, Legesse-Miller A, Porat A, et al. GATE-16, a membrane transport modulator, interacts with NSF and the Golgi v-SNARE GOS-28. EMBO J. 2000; 19:1494-504.
- 4: Paz Y, Elazar Z, and Fass D. Structure of GATE-16, membrane transport modulator and mammalian ortholog of autophagocytosis factor Aut7p. J. Biol. Chem. 2000; 275:25445-50.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7895P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.