- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GAB3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 30-58 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GAB3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 66 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GAB3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GRB2-associated-binding protein 3, GRB2-associated binder 3, Growth factor receptor bound protein 2-associated protein 3, GAB3
- Protein Accession Number: Q8WWW8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74716251
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 139716
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GAB3 is a member of the GRB2-associated bindingprotein gene family. These proteins are scaffolding/dockingproteins that are involved in several growth factor and cytokinesignaling pathways, and they contain a pleckstrin homology domain,and bind SHP2 tyrosine phosphatase and GRB2 adapter protein. Theprotein encoded by this gene facilitates macrophagedifferentiation. Two transcript variants encoding differentisoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- 3: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 4: Barrett, J.C., et al. Nat. Genet. 41(6):703-707(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-446
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.