- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human G22P1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: G22P1 antibody can be used for detection of G22P1 by ELISA at 1:312500. G22P1 antibody can be used for detection of G22P1 by western blot at 0.6 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 70 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store G22P1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: XRCC6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: G22P1, ML8, KU70, TLAA, CTC75, CTCBF, G22P1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001460
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4503841
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2547
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The p70/p80 autoantigen is a nuclear complex consisting of two subunits with molecular masses of approximately 70 and 80 kDa. The complex functions as a single-stranded DNA-dependent ATP-dependent helicase. The complex may be involved in the repair of nonhomologous DNA ends such as that required for double-strand break repair, transposition, and V (D)J recombination. High levels of autoantibodies to p70 and p80 have been found in some patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
- 1: Sawchuk, D.J., et al., (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279 (28), 29821-29831.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-006
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.