- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: TPLGPASSLP QSFLLKCLEQ VRKIQGDGAA LQEKLCATYK LCHPEELVLL GHSLGIPWAP LSSCPSQALQ LAGCLSQLHS GLFLYQGLLQ ALEGISPELG PTLDTLQLDV ADFATTIWQQ MEELGMAPAL QPTQGAMPAF ASAFQRRAGG VLVASHLQSF LEVSYRVLRH LAQP
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 was determined by the dose - dependent stimulation of the proliferation of murine M - NFS - 60 cells is ≤ 0.1 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 1 x 107 units/mg.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized G-CSF recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted G-CSF is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing G-CSF recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CSF3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GE, NE, HLE, HNE, ELA2, SCN1, PMN-E, C17orf33, GCSF, Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, Pluripoietin, G-CSF
- Protein Accession Number: P09919
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 743523204
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1440
- G-CSF is a hematopoietic growth factor that stimulates the development of committed progenitor cells to neutrophils and enhances the functional activities of the mature end-cell. It is produced in response to specific stimulation by a variety of cells including macrophages, fibroblasts, endothelial cells and bone marrow stroma. G-CSF is being used clinically to facilitate hematopoietic recovery after bone marrow transplantation. Human and murine G-CSF are cross-species reactive. Recombinant human G-CSF is an 18.7 kDa protein consisting of 174 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-287
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.