- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chimpanzee(100%); Monkey (100%); Dog (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-FZD6 antibody (9551) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids in the central domain of human FZD6.
The immunogen is located within 50-550 amino acids of FZD6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 2 μg/mL; IF: 10 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human, mouse and rat samples; Immunofluorescence in human, mouse and rat samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1219 - MCF-7 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1282 - 3T3/NIH Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 79kD
Observed: 95 kD (Post-translational modification: 2 N-linked glycosylations)
- ISOFORMS: Human FZD6 has 2 isoforms, including isoform 1 (706aa, 79.3kD) and isoform 2 (674aa, 75.6kD). Mouse FZD6 has 1 isoform (709aa, 79kD). Rat FZD6 has one isoform (710aa, 79.1kD). 9551 can detect FZD6 in human, mouse and rat.
- PURIFICATION: FZD6 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: FZD6 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: FZD6 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FZD6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FZD6 Antibody: Frizzled-6, Fz-6, hFz6
- Protein Accession Number: O60353
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 215273986
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8323
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FZD6 Antibody: FZD6 acts as a receptor for Wnt proteins. Frizzled receptors are coupled to the beta-catenin canonical signaling pathway. Together with FZD3, FZD6 is involved with neural tube closure and plays a role in the regulation of planar cell polarity, particularly in the orientation of asymmetric bundles of stereocilia on apical faces of a subset of sensory cells located in the inner ear.
- 1: Wang et al. J. Neurosci. 206;26(8):2147-2156
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9551
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin