- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This FZD3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 496-525 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FZD3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 76 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FZD3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Frizzled-3, Fz-3, hFz3, FZD3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NPG1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17433071
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7976
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the frizzled gene family. Membersof this family encode seven-transmembrane domain proteins that arereceptors for the Wingless type MMTV integration site family ofsignaling proteins. Most frizzled receptors are coupled to thebeta-catenin canonical signaling pathway. The function of thisprotein is unknown, although it may play a role in mammalian hairfollicle development.
- 1: Inkster, B., et al. Neuroimage 53(3):908-917(2010)
- 2: Kawano, Y., et al. Br. J. Cancer 100(7):1165-1174(2009)
- 3: Gregorio, S.P., et al. Psychiatry Res 165 (1-2), 1-9 (2009) :
- 4: Wang, H.X., et al. Mol. Hum. Reprod. 15(1):11-17(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-043
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.