- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence within amino acids 550-650 of human FXR2 (NP_004851.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: U-251MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: PC-3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse testis
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 110kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FXR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FXR2, FXR2P, FMR1L2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9513
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a RNA binding protein containing two KH domains and one RCG box, which is similar to FMRP and FXR1. It associates with polyribosomes, predominantly with 60S large ribosomal subunits. This encoded protein may self-associate or interact with FMRP and FXR1. It may have a role in the development of fragile X mental retardation syndrome.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-367
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.