- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RIEGDNENKLPRED
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 75+80kDa band observed in lysates of cell line NIH-3T3 (calculated MW of 59.9kDa according to NP_001013457.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature (Khandjian et al Hum Mol Genet. 1998 Dec;7(13):2121-8.; PMID: 9817930). An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 37kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. Recommended concentration. 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of A431 and HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all reported isoforms (NP_005078.2, NP_001013456.1 and NP_001013457.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1282 - 3T3 (NIH) Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FXR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FXR1, fragile X mental retardation, autosomal homolog 1 , fragile X mental retardation-related protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005078.2,NP_001013456.1,NP_001013457.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 61835148
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8087
- 1: Coon H, Matsunami N, Stevens J, Miller J, Pingree C, Camp NJ, Thomas A, Krasny L, Lainhart J, Leppert MF, McMahon W. Evidence for linkage on chromosome 3q25-27 in a large autism extended pedigree. Hum Hered. 2005;60(4):220-6. Epub 2006 Jan 2.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-058
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.