- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This FUSIP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 197-225 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FUSIP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 31 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SRSF10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serine/arginine-rich splicing factor 10, 40 kDa SR-repressor protein, SRrp40, FUS-interacting serine-arginine-rich protein 1, Splicing factor SRp38, Splicing factor, arginine/serine-rich 13A, TLS-associated protein with Ser-Arg repeats, TASR, TLS-associated protein with SR repeats, TLS-associated serine-arginine protein, TLS-associated SR protein, SRSF10, FUSIP1, FUSIP2, SFRS13A, TASR
- Protein Accession Number: O75494
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10772
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene product is a member of the serine-arginine (SR)family of proteins, which is involved in constitutive and regulatedRNA splicing. Members of this family are characterized byN-terminal RNP1 and RNP2 motifs, which are required for binding toRNA, and multiple C-terminal SR/RS repeats, which are important inmediating association with other cellular proteins. This proteincan influence splice site selection of adenovirus E1A pre-mRNA. Itinteracts with the oncoprotein TLS, and abrogates the influence ofTLS on E1A pre-mRNA splicing. This gene has multiple pseudogenes.Alternative splicing of this gene results in multiple transcriptvariants encoding different isoforms. In addition, transcriptvariants utilizing alternative polyA sites exist.
- 1: Manley, J.L., et al. Genes Dev. 24(11):1073-1074(2010)
- 2: Ling, I.F., et al. Hum. Mutat. 31(6):702-709(2010)
- 3: Shi, Y., et al. Mol. Cell 28(1):79-90(2007)
- 4: Sugiyama, N., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 6(6):1103-1109(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-189
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.