- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RTKRDVYQEPTDP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:In transfected HEK293 transiently expressing Human Furin (myc and DYKDDDDK tagged), a band of approx. 110kDa is observed. No bands are observed in mock-transfected HEK293 and the same band is observed using anti-myc antibody. Recommended concentration, 0.5-1ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FURIN / PCSK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FURIN, furin (paired basic amino acid cleaving enzyme), FUR, PACE, PCSK3, SPC1, FES upstream region, dibasic processing enzyme, furin, furin, membrane associated receptor protein, paired basic amino acid cleaving enzyme (furin, membrane associated receptor protein), proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002560.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 120611
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5045
- 1: Jin W, Wang X, Millar JS, Quertermous T, Rothblat GH, Glick JM, Rader DJHepatic proprotein convertases modulate HDL metabolism
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-351
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805