- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FSD1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 94-122 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human FSD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 56 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FSD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fibronectin type III and SPRY domain-containing protein 1, MID1-related protein 1, Microtubule-associated protein GLFND, FSD1, GLFND, MIR1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BTV5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74733152
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79187
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a centrosome associated protein that ischaracterized by an N-terminal coiled-coil region downstream ofB-box (BBC) domain, a central fibronectin type III domain, and aC-terminal repeats in splA and RyR (SPRY) domain. The encodedprotein associates with a subset of microtubules and may beinvolved in the stability and organization of microtubules duringcytokinesis.
- 1: Manabe, R., et al. Curr. Biol. 12(22):1946-1951(2002)
- 2: Stein, P.A., et al. J. Cell. Sci. 115 (PT 17), 3389-3402 (2002) :
- 3: Carim-Todd, L., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1518 (1-2), 200-203 (2001) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-962
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.