- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal FRL1 antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human FRL1.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of FRL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: FRL1 antibody can be used for detection of FRL1 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: FRL1 antibody is human, mouse and rat reactive. Three alternatively spliced transcript variants have been observed
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1287 - EL4 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-207 - EL4 Cell Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 121 kDa
- PURIFICATION: FRL1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: FRL1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: FRL1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FMNL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FRL1 Antibody: FMNL, FHOD4, KW-13, C17orf1, C17orf1B, FMNL, Formin-like protein 1, CLL-associated antigen KW-13
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005883
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 33356148
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 752
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FRL1 Antibody: The Formin-like protein 1 (FRL1) gene encodes a formin-related protein which has been implicated in morphogenesis, cyokinesis, and cell polarity. Formins are a conserved class of proteins expressed in all eukaryotes and have one DAD (diaphanous autoregulatory domain), one FH2 (formin homology 2) domain and one GBD/FH3 (Rho GTPase-binding / formin homology 3) domain. FRL1 is located in the cytoplasm and is highly expressed in the spleen, lymph node and bone marrow cells. FRL1 possibly has a role in the control of cell motility, survival of macrophages and cytoskeletal organization.
- 1: Katoh M and Katoh M. Identification and characterization of human FMNL1, FMNL2 and FMNL3 genes in silico. Int. J. Oncol. 2003; 22:1161-8.
- 2: Yayoshi-Yamamoto S, Taniuchi I and Watanabe T. FRL, a novel formin-related protein, binds to Rac and regulates cell motility and survival of macrophages. Mol. Cell. Biol. 2000; 20: 6872-81.
- 3: Favaro PM, Traina F, Vassallo J, et al. High expression of FMNL1 protein in T non-Hodgkin's lymphomas. Leuk. Res. 2006; 30:735-8.
- 4: Gomez TS, Kumar K, Medeiros RB, et al. Formins regulate the actin-related protein 2/3 complex-independent polarization of the centrosome to the immunological synapse. Immunity 2007; 26:177-90.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7101
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin