- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FRAT2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 203-230 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FRAT2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FRAT2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GSK-3-binding protein FRAT2, Frequently rearranged in advanced T-cell lymphomas 2, FRAT-2, FRAT2
- Protein Accession Number: O75474
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23401
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this intronless gene belongs to theGSK-3-binding protein family. Studies show that this protein playsa role as a positive regulator of the WNT signaling pathway. It maybe upregulated in tumor progression.
- 1: Lee, D.Y., et al. Menopause 17(5):1064-1070(2010)
- 2: Liu, G.P., et al. Neurobiol. Aging 29(9):1348-1358(2008)
- 3: Stoothoff, W.H., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 280(1):270-276(2005)
- 4: Deloukas, P., et al. Nature 429(6990):375-381(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-076
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.