- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: QHHGVTKCNI TCSKMTSKIP VALLIHYQQN QASCGKRAII LETRQHRLFC ADPKEQWVKD AMQHLDRQAA ALTRNG
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract human T cells using a concentration range of 5.0 - 10.0 ng/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Fractalkine recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Fractalkine is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Fractalkine recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CX3CL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NTN, NTT, CXC3, CXC3C, SCYD1, ABCD-3, C3Xkine, fractalkine, neurotactin, FKN, A-152E5.2, Fractalkine, C-X3-C motif chemokine 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002987.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506857
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6376
- Human Fractalkine is a member of the newly discovered CX3C family of chemokines which contains both chemokine and mucin domain. Human Fractalkine is an 8.5 kDa protein containing 76 amino acid residues and comprises only the chemokine domain of Fractalkine.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-383
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.